Kobe Bryant broke into the NBA in 1996 as a teenager fresh out of high school. It was during Bryant's rookie season that the NBA celebrated its 50th anniversary. The league named its top 50 players of all time as the young Bryant began to develop himself into the future of the NBA. Thus far, Kobe Bryant has led the Lakers to three NBA titles and has begun a new era in the history of the NBA.
- 100% Nylon construction
- 1996-1997 Los Angeles Lakers yellow poly textured mesh home throwback jersey #8 Kobe Bryant jersey
- 1996-97 Hardwood Classics Mitchell & Ness locker tag on lower left front
- Decorated in the team colors
- Double tackle twill team name and 3D player number on the front
- Gold NBA logo embroidered on the right shoulder
- Officially licensed
- Player's name and 3D number double tackle-twilled on the back
- Ribbed collar and armholes
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.