In 1958, the L.A. franchise was approved as a member of the American League, changing the course of MLB history forever. Now you can prove to your friends and future foes just how much of a baseball history connoisseur you truly are when it comes to your Dodgers in this Inaugural Year full zip hoodie sweatshirt! Featuring a fabric appliqué team logo on the left chest and a distressed, stylized team name and logo overlapping the team's inaugural year, this hoodie will not only keep you looking like quite the history buff, but will also give your style a modern laid-back twist full of team spirit and genuine Dodgers pride.
- 52% Cotton/48% Hood lining
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester body
- Cloth applique logo with felt detailing and quality embroidery
- Contrast cable-knit hood lining, underarm panel and pocket trim
- Embroidered Major League Baseball name on inside waist
- French terry lining
- Hood with drawstring
- Midweight full zip hoodie sweatshirt
- Officially licensed MLB product
- Reinforced taped collar seam
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist
- Rough-hewn seams at zipper
- Screen print graphics
- Two front pockets
Dodgers Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.