- Auto Accessories
- Blankets, Bed & Bath
- Cups, Mugs & Shots
- Flags & Banners
- Gameday & Tailgate
- Golf & More
- Home Office & School
- Kitchen & Bar
- Lawn & Garden
- License Plate & Frames
- Pet Supplies
- Shoes & Socks
- Shorts & Pants
- Sweatshirts & Fleece
- Wallets & Checkbooks
- Sale Items
- View All Items
Widely regarded as the most important and prestigious race on the NASCAR calendar, the Daytona 500 is considered the Super Bowl of stock car racing. Celebrate The Great American Race with this DVD bundle. It features the complete broadcasts of the 1998 and 2011 races. Release date: March 22, 2011
- A look back at the 1998 Daytona 500®
- Bonus Features: post-race and victory-lane coverage
- Complete network broadcast on DVD
- Complete, commercial-free, unedited network broadcast on DVD
- Dale Earnhardt held off Bobby Labonte and Jeremy Mayfield for his first victory in "The Great American Race"
- Full-screen digital video
- Highlights include: Trevor Bayne's first Daytona 500® win; a 14-car wreck on lap 29 that sent Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson to the garage for the duration of the race; 74 lead changes among 22 drivers and 16 cautions (track records); a moment of silence for Dale Earnhardt during the 3rd lap
- NASCAR® was celebrating its 50th season
- Officially licensed
- Officially licensed 2011 DVD
- Run Time: 204 minutes
- Run Time: 240 minutes
Merchandise Customers also liked:
Have a Suggestion?
Have a Suggestion?
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.