This item ships within one business day.
Order as many items as you like with our $4.99 flat rate shipping.
Need it faster?
The Daytona 500 is a 500-mile-long NASCAR race held annually at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Often referred to as "The Great American Race," Lee Petty won the first Daytona 500 on February 22, 1959.
- 100% Pre-shrunk ringspun cotton
- Crew neckline
- Front displays "The Great American Race" slogan
- Made in El Salvador
- Needle-hemmed sleeves and bottom won't unravel
- Officially licensed
- Short-sleeved T-shirt
- Taped neck and shoulder seams for durability
- Vintage-style NASCAR race graphics printed on front
Merchandise Customers also liked: