Widely regarded as the most important and prestigious race on the NASCAR calendar, the Daytona 500 is considered the Super Bowl of Stock Car Racing. Celebrate the winner of The Great American Race™ in 2011 with this 1:24-scale collectible car. It features a die-cast body and chassis, a color chrome finish, a fabric window net, and an opening hood and trunk.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Collector's card
- Color chrome finish
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Included display case
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 292
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Bayne Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.