Your competitive spirit is intense. You can't just sit idly on the sidelines when the action heats up, and you sure can't ever miss a game. Now you can go a step further and be a part of football history when the South Division champs face off against the North Division champs in the first-ever Pac-12 football championship game on Friday, December 2, 2011. This eye-catching, clean-cut Pac-12 logo design hoodie with "2011 Football Championship" printed below won't just become a part of your game day gear — it will commemorate a new step in college football history, and your next step as a dedicated football fanatic.
- 100% Cotton outer shell
- 10oz. Midweight premium fleece
- 32 Singles ringspun cotton for ultimate softness
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester inner fleece lining
- Fitted body
- Front pouch pocket
- Hood with heavy-duty shoelace drawstring
- Jersey hood lining
- Midweight pullover hoodie with soft fleece lining
- Officially licensed collegiate product
- Reinforced taped collar seam
- Rib-knit cuffs, waist & pocket opening
- Screen print graphics
Bears Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.